As a Waiter, work as part of a team that is fun, vibrant, and passionate about delicious food and happy customers. Perfect for someone who is humble and takes pride in everything they do.
Who are we?
Wahaca operates restaurants across the UK and serves up fresh, seasonal interpretations of classic Mexican street food in a vibrant and friendly atmosphere. One of our aims is to provide an environment for our teams as enjoyable as it is for our guests, by creating a culture of fun & inclusivity, inspiring our teams through the food & culture of Mexico, and making each other proud through our sourcing, integrity and sustainability practices.
What you’ll get:
- Restaurant meal every shift
- 70% discount on food for you and 3 friends
- Tips earned for every hour you work; 100% stays in the restaurant
- Flexible hours – full time or part-time available (no zero-hours contracts)
- Supported training with a dedicated trainer for your first 3 months
- Fun socials with your team and the whole company
What you will be doing:
You will be inspiring your guests through your knowledge of our food and drinks, offering specific recommendations to cater to every customer, and ensuring your customers have a wow experience.
What we are looking for:
- Fantastic communication both with teams and guests
- Ability to deal with positive pressure constructively
- Someone who takes real pride in everything they do
- Someone who is always looking for ways to get and do things better
- We will contact you to arrange a quick chat over the phone.
- Meet the team in person, ask as many questions as possible, and demonstrate your passion in the restaurant
- Once we’ve WOW’d each other, you’re in!